10 photos that will make you want to visit a cenote right now
We have noticed that Xenotes visitors share incredible photos in their social networks, so we decided that from now on, every month we will publish one blogpost with the 10 best photos shared on Instagram with #Xenotes.
If you have amazing photos from your visit to these wonderful cenotes, don’t hesitate on sharing them! That way, you could be be part of the following top 10 photos of Xenotes.
10. Kate Hayes sure knows how to relax in an open cenote.
9. And as Vicky Guajardo says, if you can’t have fun doing it, then it makes no sense to do it.
8. Troy Pardon sliding down the zip line with great intensity.
7. Of course the underwater selfie can’t be missing when swimming in a cenote, as Camilo Arias successfully did.
6. The proof that you can cliff-jump to the water and do well in the photo at the same time is given by Pamela.
5. Natalie MacClaren admiring nature of the cenote Ha’ while kayaking.
4. Melissa Andrews knows how to discover the underwater paradise with style.
3. That face of total emotion when you feel like a child again, just as this photo Tamara shared.
2. This is how Camilo Arias looks just before falling into the water of a cenote.
1. Ariella Dorville on an epic and stylish jump to cenote K’áak’.
Tell us, after seeing these photos, don’t you feel like rushing directly to a cenote?
Content creator who loves to travel in style, take pictures and be surrounded by nature. Writing blogs has become part of your lifestyle.